Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Download All Free Web Apps You Need From One Place! [All My Apps]!!!!

As a web user, there is a good chance that you have more than a handful of apps on your computer. I like installing and checking up on new apps all the time. Sometimes the problem is, we can lose track of all the apps that are out there.

allmyapps logo thumb Download All Free Web Apps You Need From One Place! [All My Apps]

I find All My Apps, a useful website because I can look up all free and paid apps online in one single place.

All My Apps Features

  • The apps are all arranged neatly under different categories like web, office, games, video and even development for developers.
  • A list of all the apps you need to download and install on your computer can be created within seconds (image below).
allmyapps list thumb Download All Free Web Apps You Need From One Place! [All My Apps]
  • After registration for a free account, I could share the list of apps I chose via Twitter and Facebook. I could also share this through a widget on my blog, thanks to an embed code that is generated.
  • A helpful feature is a trending apps list which shows the apps that are now popular and new. This is a great way to keep in touch of new useful apps there might be out there.
If you are looking at a backup of all free apps you have, it will a good idea to have a list created on allmyapps and bookmark it.

Do try out All My Apps and drop in your comments.

Link: allmyapps

0 comments:

Post a Comment