Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Convert Web Articles into Easy to Read PDF Files!!!!

I have some friends who do not like using bookmarks on the browser to read very long articles. I am often asked if it would be better for me to send them a PDF file of the article. Trouble is most automated tools do not simplify the design when converting from HTML to PDF.

With JoliPrint, (www.joliprint.com)which is a free online tool, I could create PDF file of content on any webpage within seconds.

JoliPrint Features:

  • Just enter the URL of the web article you want to convert into a PDF file.
  • Users get a link to download the PDF file. A quick option is there to share this link on Facebook and Twitter or even email.
  • What I liked is how it converts the article into easy to read format.
It also has a WordPress plugin along with a Blogger Gadget for webmasters to use this feature as a part of their blogs and websites.

Do try out JoliPrint, to download PDF files of your favorite articles online. 
This is specially useful to download manuals or tutorials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment